5 Benefits Of Expert Rug Cleaning In Eastern Long Island
Flooring is the foundation of any beautiful room. When you are buying or building a home, you want to be sure that your flooring is perfect. To keep floors looking their best, homeowners often buy rugs to keep everyday wear off of the floors. Expensive and fragile area rugs generally get the brunt of everyday wear. They are subject to foot traffic, stains and spills, pet urine, and more. Rugs don’t only harbor dirt and debris, but they also carry odors deep inside the fibers. Luckily, Olde World Rug Washing Company specializes in caring for high-end rugs and can get stains and odors out safely – without damaging precious fibers. If you aren’t quite sold on professional rug cleaning, consider these five benefits that come from contact a professional in Eastern Long Island to care for your expensive fabrics.
- Increase Life Expectancy Of The Rug – When you purchase a rug for your home, it is usually bought with the intention of staying in your home for a long time. However, because of the everyday wear and tear, the longevity of its life is greatly shortened. This can be avoided if it is cleaned often. Now, you may think that doing it on your own is easy enough, but it isn’t. In order for proper cleaning, high tech equipment is needed to ensure the best quality work.
- Careful Cleaning By Experts – There are a lot of things that you need to get done in the day, and cleaning your rugs may not be one of the priorities. It may become a burden and a task that you dread. However, if you use a team of experts, you will not have to worry about doing it yourself. You may think that doing it by yourself is a good idea, but it isn’t. Leaving a wet rug, or even a half cleaned one, on your floor can actually cause damage to your floors. It can ruin the integrity of your flooring structure and weaken the base. It also can also leave a foul odor and perhaps color staining.
- Fabric Protection – Along with cleaning, a coat of fabric protection can be added to prevent staining, discourage insect activity, and increase vacuum efficiency, giving your rugs a healthier, longer lifespan.
- Protection From Insects – Moths, carpet beetles and other insects can become a huge issue because they like to settle in dark, undisturbed locations. When it comes to areas of your home, rugs are an easy target for an insect dinner. These insects will not only help themselves to a convenient meal, but will eventually lay eggs, and the hatched larvae will continue to eat and chew threw the fibers. Insects can cause major damage to carpeting in matters of a month. Make sure to not only have your rug cleaned, but insect proofed after it is finished.
- Protection From Pets: rugs tend to capture odors and other unwelcome things, and pets can bring about smells such as these. It is important to have them cleaned regularly so the odor does not linger in your home. Insects are also attracted to animal urine and so they can find their way to your home if they are not cleaned properly.
Professional Rug Cleaning Eastern Long Island
Don’t let the fear of one more task get to you. Contact Olde World Rug in Eastern Long Island for all of your rug cleaning needs. Contact them today!